Thursday, April 7, 2016

There's only so many different ways I can say Hi and Welcome to my Blog and I've come to realize, as I approach my last few entries that the whole idea of trying to do it differently every time is kinda futile. regardless I'm back again with my first post since we finished filming.

Overall Not a lot has happened in the last few days, we originally had trouble attempting to change our files from the camera into MP4 but we quickly got that shorted out. So now begins the editing process. In the little time we've had we have already chosen which clips we've wanted to use for each shot and we've already assembled them in movie maker into a rough draft as you can see below.

 Obviously this is a very rough draft and we've done little to refine it so far. So for the next two days we're going to be busy editing it down to what we want and adding in things such as Foley sounds, title cards, and of course the music. Now sadly the music has been the least productive front in this entire project as nobody seems to want to email us back to even deny us use of their song. It would be a miracle if we were able to get written permission by the time we're done editing. Sadly I feel like we might have to resort to non copy right music. Ill have an update on our music acquiring and editing process tomorrow.  Hopefully everything we need resolved gets resolved by then. Ill see you all next time, for my final non titled blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment