Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hay there everyone, welcome back to my blog. Since I haven't been to talk to any of the Restaurant owners that I wanted to just yet I'm going to focus on something else until I can get that resolved.

So this post I'm going to dive into the process of trying to find "actors" for our film.

Originally I had the idea of casting the two leads to two close friends of Kim and I. Gabriel Hernandez was to play the male character amd Yana Markova was to play the female character. However after a elngthy discussion we decidded that Gabe didn't fit the part and we eevntually moved to the idea of having me play the part instead. I'm still not sure its the best idea since as im also suppose to be directing but I can also see how I fit the part. As apprehensive as I was to the idea at we've decided to go through with it. I guess it's tiem to learn how to act. Ill have more about that and other progress next time.

3 comments:

  1. Nick, I really like the content of your blog, I feel you have done great progress and are on the right track. I suggest you proof read your blogs because there are some sentence and spelling mistakes. Also, don't forget you have to cite the sources even if you do the link that sends you to the website. Other than that great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like you should have had more posts by this time. Also, I would suggest you speed up your planning for your film, as you probably want to have enough time to edit and re-shoot scenes that may go wrong. Also, after you write up your blog posts, I greatly suggest that not only to spell check them, but also pay attention to where commas should go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyo, I enjoyed reading your blog and I do think that your posts do show progression and that you provided a good amount of research for films that you will be drawing inspiration from. However, there are multiple little mistakes, such as failed links and grammatical errors, that are holding your blog back!
    Also, have you guys already earned permission to use the Derek and the Dominos song? And if so, I think you should document this process in your blog. Besides that, great work dude!

    ReplyDelete