Saturday, March 19, 2016

Hi everyone, Welcome to my third blog entry. I'm going to start titling these after this so I won't have to keep doing this little intro paragraph, or maybe I'll do both. I'm not sure, but hay its my blog so anything can happen.

So Today We've made huge progress in comparison to what we've had last time, so much progress in fact I might split it up covering it all into two blogs. To start with the intro  to our story has been finalized along with a rough draft of the script and story board. On top of all that I have several podcasts tapes of our thought process as we were writing them. Ill post the tapes for the script for now and ill leave the story board tapes for the next entry. Here are the first and final tapes for our script writing process 

These tapes are fairly lengthy so I'm going to give a little TLDR (too long, didn't read. Or in this case too long, didn't listen). When writing our script our first and foremost goals were to make sure that we introduced our characters, the plot and the tone. In the audio logs we made sure that before we wrote a line of dialog it would accomplish one of these objectives. Although this script is only a draft i'm glad to say I think it has reached all of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment